Welcome to the official web site (the “Site”) of Targeted Victory ℠, LLC (“Targeted Victory”).
Please note the distinction between our privacy practices in connection with your visit to the Site, and our business services. Targeted Victory is a full service advertising agency that provides our clients with the ability to create and maintain every facet of their organization’s online advertising, including traditional advertising as well as digital, such as text messaging and social media, under one roof.
- Information Collected and how it is Collected
- Automatically Generated Information: We may also collect non-personally identifiable information that is generated automatically while you are visiting the Site or elsewhere on the Internet when we serve advertisements on our network, also known as log files. This data includes, but is not limited to, information such as IP address, web pages visited before and after visiting the Site, date and time, domain type, type of mobile device you use, your device’s unique ID, web pages you view and links you click on within the Site and interactions with an advertisement delivered by us or a third party advertising technology vendor. This type of information may be collected using different types of technologies, such as cookies and pixels. An IP address, for example, is a unique identifier that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our Site, we may view the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We use this information to determine the general physical location of the device and understand from what regions of the world our Site visitors come. We also may use your non-personally identifiable information to enhance our Site.
- All Site users remain anonymous unless they choose to give us their personal information. You may elect not to allow us to collect and use this non-personally identifiable data as part of our Service by following the Opt Out procedures described below.
- Cookies and Other Technologies
- Disabling Cookies: The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive cookies, and how to disable cookies altogether. Note that if you reject or block cookies, it may affect your ability to enjoy the full functionality and experience of our Site.
- Web Beacons: Pages of our Site [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Targeted Victory, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an e-mail] and for other related web site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain web site content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Information Use and Sharing
- Contests, Sweepstakes and Other Promotions: On our Site, you may wish to participate in contests, sweepstakes and other promotions that we may offer from time to time. Through these promotions, you may choose to participate in activities such as sharing information found on our Site with others and sending e-mail invitations. In connection with any contests, sweepstakes and other promotions that we may offer from time to time via our Site, we use the information you provide to administer the contests, sweepstakes and other promotions. Subject to applicable contractual or legal restrictions, we also may use the information to communicate with you, or the other people you select, about our or our clients’ products and services or our partners may use such information to communicate with you about the contests, sweepstakes or other promotions or their products and services. If you choose to participate in these promotions, and are eligible to do so, we may ask you for information such as your name, e-mail address, date of birth and telephone number.
- Submitting your e-mail: Submitting your address anywhere on the Site may result in your e-mail address being added to the Targeted Victory e-mail list. You may unsubscribe to Targeted Victory e-mails at any time by opting out of e-mail subscriptions with the “unsubscribe” link included in each e-mail. Your e-mail address will be removed from our marketing list. Please allow us a reasonable period of time in order to satisfy your request, as some promotions may already be in process.
- We employ and maintain technology and security measures designed to protect your personal information. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us.
- Opt out
- Overview: We may use non-personally identifiable information to provide more relevant advertising and content. If you’d like to stop this Site from collecting certain types of information that provide more tailored online ads and messages to you, please click here. If you elect to opt out of this type of advertising, we will place a cookie on your browser computer to flag that we should not collect data to tailor advertising to your browser. If you delete your cookies, install a new browser, or use a different computer, you may need to revisit this page to opt out.
- Digital Advertising Alliance
- This Site adheres to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising, which administers a program to help inform consumers about data collection and advertising practices and provides consumers a means to exercise choice with respect to certain advertising practices of participating companies. For more information about the DAA and the choices available via the program, please visit the DAA web site at www.aboutads.info.
- Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (a) a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, e-mail and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please contact Targeted Victory on our Site or write to us at (with a reference to California Disclosure Information):
- Third Party Features
- Email Signups
- Your California Privacy Rights
Targeted Victory, LLC
1033 N. Fairfax ST, Suite 40
Alexandria, VA 22314
Email: email@example.comWe will respond to such requests for information access within 30 days following receipt at the e-mail or mailing address stated above. If we receive your request at a different e-mail or mailing address, we will respond within a reasonable period of time, but not to exceed 150 days from the date received. Please note that we are only required to respond to each customer once per calendar year.
- Your California Privacy Rights
- We strongly encourage parents and guardians to regularly monitor and supervise their children’s online activities. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
- All contributions made to the Site are considered final unless the donation is not in compliance with federal election law and/or Federal Election Commission regulations. All purchases from the online store are considered contributions to Targeted Victory.
- Special Statement for Job Applicants
- Any personal information that you provide to us when applying for a career position with Targeted Victory will be used solely to consider and act upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for as long as necessary for such purposes or as otherwise required by law. We may disclose your personal information to our agents for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the particular position you applied for, for other available positions or as otherwise required by law. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties hired by us to collect, maintain, and analyze candidates for career positions or as otherwise required by law.
- Visiting our Site from outside of the United States
- Contact Us